Returning Applicants or Grantees:
- If you are a new applicant and never applied “online” to the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation, please click the "New Applicant" link below.
- You will be directed to enter an email address and password.
- When entering an email address, it is recommended to use a generic email address for your organization in which you have access to or that links to your email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). (If the person accessing the email account were to leave or transfer, other individuals could change the password and have access to the online account for pending or submitted applications or requirement forms.)
- When completing the application, for the best results, please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. The online portal is not compatible with the following browsers - Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- If you are a returning applicant or a grantee, please enter the email address and password used to create the online account. You will have access to pending applications, submitted applications, or requirement forms.
- It is recommended to log out of your account after each use. At times, the browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) may need to be closed completely before logging into your account again. This will allow for updates to the application or forms. The online portal is not compatible the following browser - Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Only one person can be logged into the account at a time.
- If you have forgotten your login information, select "Forgot Password?". You will be directed to enter the email address used to create the online account. A temporary password will be emailed to that address.