Welcome to the Fluor contribution application system.
You may use this system to:
Time Out Warning:
- Start a new application
- Access and continue working on a saved application
- Submit post-grant summaries or other reports
For security reasons, the system will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity. A warning at the 12 minute mark will appear. Consider developing your responses in another application and copying and pasting them into your Fluor grant application to avoid loosing your work. New Users:
Click on the New Applicant
link at the bottom of the page, under the E-mail field, to register.
If your organization has used this system before and you have the login information, please enter it below. Password rules are as follows
This site works best with the browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.NOTE: Fluor uses Blackbaud Grantmaking Services to manage its contribution program. The security of the application supporting Blackbaud Grantmaking is designed to be adequate to protect business contact information, but not for sensitive, personal contact information that you wish to keep private. Please bear this in mind if you choose to provide contact information such as a personal mobile phone number or a personal mailing address.
- Must be at least eight (8) characters long
- Are case-sensitive
- Must include at least one upper (A-Z) and one lower (a-z) case letter
- Must include at least one numeric character (0-9)
- Cannot contain three (3) repetitive alpha-numeric characters (such as 000 and aaa)
- Cannot contain certain words/patters (such as football and asdf)
- Will expire after 90 days
- Allow three (3) incorrect login attempts per session and five (5) before a 15 min lockout
- You may CHANGE your password by clicking the forgot password link.
© Fluor Corporation. All Rights Reserved.