Welcome to the Festival Foods Online Donation Application System!Please Note: The FestFoods.com and Festival Foods Donation Application websites are two separate websites in which you can set up accounts. If this is your organization's first time requesting a donation on the Donation Application website, you need to register an email and password even if you have an existing account on FestFoods.com.
For first time donation requestors using our online application, sign in as a new applicant:
For returning users of our online donation application system:
- Click the "New Applicant” link located below these instructions under the E-mail field.
- The "New Applicant?" page will open; you will create your account on this page.
- Provide the e-mail address we can use to communicate with you regarding any applications you have submitted.
- Create a password that is easy to remember.
- Click "Continue."
- You will be sent an e-mail with your password confirming an account has been set up. We suggest saving this e-mail and/or copying this information for future reference. You will need this information when submitting additional requests and to view the "My Account Page." If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, check your spam/junk mail box. The sender is Festival Foods [email@example.com].
- We suggest keeping a record of the URL to the "My Account Page," https://www.GrantRequest.com/SID_1345.
- Enter the e-mail address and password for that account in the E-Mail and Password fields located below these instructions.
- Click "Login."
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address and click on the “Forgot Password” link below the Password field.
If you have any questions about this process, click "Contact Us" located in the upper right corner of this page.Please Note: Please do not use Google Chrome as your web browser, as it is not currently compatible with the donation website.