Welcome to The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust
The W. W. Smith Charitable Trust is a private foundation established by William Wikoff Smith in 1977 to make grants in the Greater Philadelphia region to support basic needs, higher education scholarships, maritime education, and medical research primarily for Heart Disease, Cancer and AIDS. With few exceptions, grants are limited to organizations with established service locations within Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties in Pennsylvania as well as the City of Camden, New Jersey.
Our four program areas include:
Please visit wwsmithcharitabletrust.org for more information.
- If this is your first time using the W. W. Smith online grants portal, please create an account by clicking “Create Account” below.
- If your organization has not applied for a grant since June 2019, please create an account.
- Be sure to register the account using the email address of the main contact at your organization responsible for grants management. Note: You will have the opportunity to provide us information for additional key contacts as you complete your grant application.
- Be sure you have created an account before you apply.
- Each program area has its own unique application link. Once you have created an account, return to this page and click on the applicable program to start a new application:
- Note: Scholarships and Special Grants are made to preselected organizations. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application or Report Requirement Already In-Progress
- Login using your email address and password.
- If your organization has an account but you cannot access it or you are unsure if an account exists, please email us email@example.com
- If you are experiencing difficulties with the site, please clear your cache and exit the browser before returning to log in.
- If the issue persists, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org