Welcome to The Retirement Research Foundation Online Grant Applications and Requirements Submission System!
You may use this system to:
- Start a new application for a Retirement Research Foundation Responsive Grant Request.
- Start a grant continuation application form for grantees allowed to submit proposals for second- and third- year support of a current direct service grant.
- Access and continue work on a saved application form or a grant continuation form.
- View applications you have submitted.
- Prepare and submit Interim and Final Reports via the Requirements section in your account
NOTE: If you have never used our system, click the New Applicant? button located below the E-mail box field to create your acount.
- If you have an account, please log in using your E-mail Address and Password in the boxes displayed below.
- Once in your account, be sure to record the five-digit ID numbers for application forms that you are completing or have already submitted.
- Also, once you have an account, save in your web browser the web address specified in the Helpful Tips section on page one of the application form to easily access In Progress and Submitted requests.
- You may CHANGE your password by clicking the Forgot Password? button located below the Password box.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the account log-in.
- Passwords must be a combination of letters and numbers.
- This system uses the following email domain: email@example.com. Please add it to your safe-senders list to be sure you receive communications.