Welcome to the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation application system.
If you experience formatting issues with your application, please clean out your Cache in your browser. Please visit your browser’s administrative settings for instructions.
If you experience formatting issues with your application, please clean out your Cache in your browser. Please visit your browser’s administrative settings for instructions.You may use this system to:
- Start a NEW application.**If the application is NOT in your account, please go back to the website for the application link for that program area and login from that link.**
- Access and continue work on a saved application or requirement.**If you have already started your application or requirement, please click on the drop-down for In Progress Application or In Progress Requirement.
- View applications you have submitted.
- Submit post-grant requirements or other reports.
To establish a new account with our system:
- Click on the "New User?" text beneath the e-mail address field below and follow the prompts.
To sign in to an existing account:
- Enter your e-mail address (This is also your username).
- Enter your Password.
- Click "Sign in" to continue.
DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD? Please scroll down to Forgot Password to receive a temporary password.
**If you don't receive an e-mail in your INBOX, please check your junk/spam box.**
PLEASE NOTE:The e-mail address used to create an account in our online grant application system must be the same address used by the primary contact for your organization's request. If a third party is assisting you in the preparation of the application, please do not use their e-mail address to create an account.
All questions and communications regarding grant requests and awards will be sent to the prospective grantee's employee who has been designated as primary contact for the grant application process.
Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation Guidelines